Monday, April 16, 2012

Mothers's Day Card #2

Hi Ladies :)
 I Hope this finds you well.

This is another mother's day card I made recently using light blue, light yellow and some light grey colors. I've been making a lot of these M-DAY cards as requests from my co-workers/friends and they really like the easel card idea so you will be seing a lot of those on here for a while.
This stamp has become quite popular in my community as well. LOL
 All my friends want me to make them a card for their wife/mom with this stamp

 I just love the Martha Stewart doily lace punch :)

HYLI :)














Products Used:

Stamp: Supermom by Kenny K @ www.whimsystamps.com
Copic Markers used for stampped image
Martha Stewart doily lace border punch
Dimensional stickers
Doily lace package I purchased on www.amazon.com
Grey stripe washi tape
Mother's Day sentiment stamp I purchased on www.amazon.com
American Crafts textured cardstock (pastels color pack)

No comments:

Post a Comment