Monday, April 16, 2012

TGF Birthday Anya Card

Hi Ladies :) I hope you started your week out OK :) Just sharing some of my latest cards and creations. I've been a lil busy lol.

The following card I made for a friend at work who's daughter will be turning one :) and he asked if I could use red and black as the colors for the card and honestly I kind of frowned a lil since the colors are not usual for lil one year old baby girls...but... I am so happy that I was able to take those colors and make them totally girly and cute :)


THIS CARD IS TO BE ENTERED IN THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGE(S)


 
HYLI :)





PRODUCTS USED:

Birthday Anya from The greeting Farms stamps @ www.thegreetingfarm.com
Copic Markers:
Skin E000/E00/E11/R21 Hair: E29/E27/E15 Dress: R29/C3/C1/0
Flower stickers are from puffies brand stickerswhich I found @ www.scrapbook.com
White self adhesive pearl dots
Red Sew Easy thread
American Crafts textured cardstock in black and white


TFL :)


No comments:

Post a Comment