Thursday, May 10, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi guys! Here to share another card with you. I used the very cute Birthday Gretel from C.C. Designs. I recently discovered their stamps like 3 months ago and I loooooooove them. I would have to say that the C.C. Designs, TGF and S.W.A.L.K are my favorites right now. Looking at maybe purchasing some Kraftin Kimmie stamps too :)

HYLI :)









PRODUCTS USED:


C.C. Designs Birthday Gretel DIGI Image Swiss Pixie
May Arts 1" Pink Satin Ribbon
Fruit Punch Stickles
Wassau 12x12 Assorted Cardstock Pack
Martha Stewart Classic Butterfly Punch
Kaisercraft Self Adhesive Pearls
Spellbinders Grand Calibur Nestabilities Dies, Ovals
DCWV The Glitter Mat Stack
COPIC Markers


THIS CARD IS TO BE ENTERED IN THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGE(S):

ANYTHING GOES- ATS Challenge


(I just learned how to add links!LOL)


THX for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment