Sunday, May 6, 2012

Thank you card for a challenge! :)

Hi guys :)

I hope this finds you well and finding some time to relax on this last day of the weekend. It's been quite a productive weekend for me ji ji. I was able to complete about 13 cards this weekend, watch a bunch of movies me n the hubby needed to catch up on, and we got to go bowling and out for some drinks :)


This card I made using the CC Designs Tulip Birgitta stamp. She is just so adorable! As you know these easel cards are very popular with all my friends and family and it's all they have requested me to do for them these past few weeks. They are really simple to make and I think they have that kind of "WOW" factor since they stand alone and all...Anyway HYLI :)









PRODUCTS USED:

Stamp: CC Designs Tulip Brigitta (DIGI)
American Crafts textured cardstock (pastels pack)
Doodlebug twine lime green and light pink ( purchased @ ATS)
Pearl dots
Stickles on the tulip: Fruit Punch
AmyR so wordy rubber stamp set ( purchased @ ATS)
My Mind's Eye 6x6 papre pad : Happier



THIS CARD IS TO BE ENTERED IN THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:



ATS WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE
 (A: Aqua/Accetate - T: Torn/Twine - S: Simple/ Sparkle)
http://atsblog.typepad.com/wednesdayschallenge/

I have used T: twine and S: Sparkle



7 Kids College Fund Challenge #46- Make it Cute

http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.de/



TFL :)

3 comments:

  1. Love how you have her sitting on the twine. Thanks so much for joining us at 7 Kids. Good Luck.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the twine and the paper
    thanks for playing with the All That Scrapschallenge

    Janine DT ATS

    ReplyDelete