Thursday, May 10, 2012

Purple Mother's Day easel card w/ Cheeky Roackabilly- TGF





Hi there. Hope this finds you all well and ready to hurry up and finish your work week. Lucky for me my weekend starts today but I have duty again on Saturday :(
Just glad I'm getting a day off period! We don't always get so lucky.

Anyway just stopping by to share this easel card I made for Mother's day as a request from a coworker.
I just love the TGF stamps! They are adorable :)


HYLI :)






Products used:

Stamp: TGF-Cheeky Rockabilly stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Bassil Basics Swiss dot 12x12 paper pack
Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch
Prima flowers
Meadow Lark 6x6 Paper Pad - Prima Marketing
Paper doily set purchased on amazon
Stampin' Up! Purple Dye Ink Pad



THIS CARD IS TO BE ENTERED IN THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGE(S):


CHALLENGE #47 - COLOR ME PURPLE
@ 7 KIDS COLLEGE FUND

http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.de/2012/05/challenge-47-color-me-purple.html



THANX FOR STOPPING BY :)



No comments:

Post a Comment